Python is a general purpose dynamically typed programming language that focuses on making the developer focus on the business logic and throw away the boilerplate. It has been successful in all types of applications especially in Web development and has been used by many enterprises most importantly Google.
Python is a beautiful language with a neat syntax that enforces your code to look tidy and clean without sacrificing performance. Python applications are fast if written with performance in mind and writing applications in python is fast too.
You can see my introduction to python presentation in Mansoura University about Python, 2009
Table of Contents
- Basics of Python.
- Introduction to Unit Testing in Python (PyUnit)
- Lists, tuples and dictionaries.
- Conditionals, loops and some other statements.
- Abstraction and Exceptions.
- Magic methods and Functional Programming Introduction.
- Iterators, Properties and Attributes.
- Aspect-Oriented Programming in Python
- Handling Files.
- Introduction to Threading and Sockets.
- Database support.
To attend this course you must understand the basics of Object Oriented Programming Language Concepts
40 Hours including labs and exercises**