Python is a general purpose dynamically typed programming language that focuses on making the developer focus on the business logic and throw away the boilerplate. It has been successful in all types of applications especially in Web development and has been used by many enterprises most importantly Google.
Python is a beautiful language with a neat syntax that enforces your code to look tidy and clean without sacrificing performance. Python applications are fast if written with performance in mind and writing applications in python is fast too.
Table of Contents
- Regular expressions
- Meta programming
- Parallel programming in Python
- Signal Handling
- Advanced sockets programming
- Asynchronous I/O and asynchronous programming
- Advanced packages in the Python standard library
- Pickling and shelving objects
- Introduction to JSON/XML handling in Python
- Writing C extensions using Cython (required C knowledge)
- Performance profiling and optimization
To attend this course you must understand the topics of Introduction to Python course
40 Hours including labs and exercises